JOIN THE CLUB
Will new joining members please note that in view of the greatly increased fishing now available to members we are having to produce new membership packs, including a detailed new map book of all our waters. These will not be available until members night on the 22nd February, but it is still possible to join and make the appropriate payments.
In addition to being able to fish all club waters, members will also receive the following benefits:
- A free tour of the club’s waters upon request accompanied by an experienced member who can also pass on fishing tips
- A free copy of the leaflet ‘A Brief Guide to Fishing the Afon Clwyd
- A digital or hard copy member’s newsletter several times a year
- Access to the members’ only section of the club website and club Forum
- An invitation to attend and the eligibility to vote at the club’s AGM
- An invitation to attend the annual pre-season Members’ Evening and other events organised by the club
- The opportunity to invite up to two guests per day to fish with you for a small fee. (This concession only applies to club waters on the Afon Clwyd and tributaries).
|Full adult member||£135.00||plus £20.00 joining fee Total £150.00 for first year|
|Coarse adult member||£50.00||no joining fee|
|Student member 18-25||£30.00||Proof of being in full time education required|
|Junior 13 to 18||£10.00||Must still be enrolled as a member|
|Junior 12 and under||Free||Must still be enrolled as a member|
|Senior member over 65||£95.00||Subject to having paid full fees for the 3 previous yrs|
|Defer membership||£10.00||for each year|
Members are covered by the club third party insurance policy, details of which are available on request.
To apply online please fill in and submit our online application form below: Please add after your name if you are applying for coarse or game membership: thank you.
ALTERNATIVELY, APPLY BY POST
Download the application form below:
2019 renewal form
VCAC Application Form 219 PK.pdf